Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday, November 9th, 2011




Namaste,

What a day... Typical morning. Up, coffee, emails, and watching the news. Stopped at Vintage and then dropped Trey off. I headed straight to work for Team. My buddy Daniel stopped by to pick up some pictures I did of his family, and then on to flash, Post-flash, leadership and then met with a couple of my liaisons. We were pushing real hard for a charity patient, and I had to fight everyone in our building to get him in, but in the end it will pay off! I left work at 12:30 to get home to get Jordan to Baptist for her EGD. She had called Sherrie earlier in the day while she was at clinicals and begged her to come home after she threw-up all over my bed. Sherrie came home and played doctor until I got here to take her to Baptist. All of the nurses that took care of Jordan were awesome. They knew how to handle Jordan and the nurse that started her IV was great. He nailed her on the first try. We were there until almost 6:00pm. Stephanie took Trey, and picked him up from Basketball or he would never have made it. Sherrie called in a couple of pizza's and after I dropped Sherrie and Jordan off I went and got them. We ate real quick and then Sherrie and I went to Wal-Mart, Crest, and then Wal-Mart (again) to get Thanksgiving stuff. Bruce and Tracy are coming in tonight and we needed groceries. We came home and Jordan was sick to her stomach.... Steph helped put the stuff away. We laid down at 9:30, and I don't remember hitting the pillow.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment