Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tuesday, November 29th, 2011





Namaste,

What a morning... I got up early and took Steph to work. Since Jordan and Trey were asleep in the living room I worked from the bedroom. I left early because Dr. Soter needed to have team today.... Jamie told me it was my turn to bring bagels so I stopped at Panera and then got to work.... Team went really long, and that lead right into Flash, Post-Flash, Leadership, then I had to go to a facility on the west side of town to do two evaluations. I ran back to the facility to make arrangements for these people to come in. On the way back I stopped at Steak and hake and got a grilled chicken sandwich.... When I got back to the office I had to do a family tour and then I ate the chicken off my sandwich. The reason I am telling you that is because the chicken was really good. I had four more evaluations to do in the facility so I was running crazy for a couple of hours. I finished up around six and headed home. Jordan took Trey to the doctor and he has an upper respiratory infection, so I ran by Wal-Mart to get his meds, and then home. He had a 105.1 degree temp so I called Sherrie at work and she came right home. I let her take care of the baby while I cleaned the house.... Remember Jordan was here so the house was not necessarily clean! :-) I came to bed early.... The rest of the week is going to be super busy! It's 50 and sunny in Paris today!

Love you all!

Mat 

No comments:

Post a Comment