Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, November 8th, 2011



Namaste,

Boomer woke me up at 2:12 and I did not go back to sleep until after 4:30..... The alarm went off at 5:00! I got my shower and laid back down until 5:30. I did my thing.... Worked on the guide to France and then read a little about Paris, and the Lorie Valley. Believe it or not, but Sherrie has expressed an interest in going to France with Trey and I. She does not know if her professors will allow her to be gone for nine days, but she wants to share that with Trey. I took Trey to school, stopped at Vintage to see Molly and then off to work. I stopped at Home Depot in Midwest City to get some caulk for the trim around the fireplace. Work was crazy busy! I was on the go from the time I walked in the door until the time I walked out! I did however take a lunch break. Seven girls and me at Golden Palace! When I left work I ran to the Car dealer to talk to a sales man about a jeep I saw. I ran home got the Yukon, went to Trey's basketball parents meeting and then dropped Trey off at the house before going back to the dealership. I was there for a couple of hours.... I am playing hard to get so I left at 8:00 and came home. They have tried to call a couple of times. I will call them back tomorrow!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment