Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday, November 4th, 2011



Namaste,

Up at 5:00 and immediately started working. Trey did not have school, but since the Yukon was in the shop getting some tire work done I had to take Stephanie to work. I dropped her off, hit the dry cleaners, and then took the back roads to work. I had my camera with me but didn't really find anything to shoot. I went to work and we are so full that every time I have a patient go out I have to churn and burn to bring one in. Today was my dietitian Amber Guest's last day. We had made arrangements to go to this little Italian restaurant Venezia for lunch. Some of the team had been there before and loved it and my friend Brandy has been there everyday this week. We had a good lunch and then headed back to work. Cindy had not been feeling well so Trina took her home at 2:00 and that's when I got busy. I got things wrapped up and headed home around 4:30. I came home and got Sherrie then we headed straight to Big O to get the truck. We dropped it off at Wal-Mart so Stephanie would have a ride home, and then one of my doctors called and needed a patient evaluated for admission. Sherrie and I had plans to go to Pearls for dinner and then we were going to Penn Square to look for some new dress shoes. Well that plan went out the window. I got to the office and had forgotten my key so I had to do everything remotely. It took me a solid hour! We were starving so I took her to Venezia for dinner and it was better last night than it was at lunch! My friend Jason Farris and his wife came in with his wife as we were leaving. This place is seriously good food. Sherrie and I were both really tired so we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up  few things and then came home. I took a shower and laid down in the bed. I did a few more things on the France guide... It is coming along. I am now to the Lorie Valley and can't wait to actually get there!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment