Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011


Namaste,

Jordan spent the night since she has been so sick. She was suppose to have her EGD yesterday and it was going to be easier if she was already here. I had several things to do to get ready for work. I attend team on Wednesdays and that starts at 7:20 so I dropped Trey off hit Vintage coffee and then went to work. Team, went long... We rolled into Flash, Post-Flash, Leadership and then I had two evaluations to do. Sherrie stayed home from clinicals to take care of Jordan and she took her to see our PCP. Our doc thought Jordan had appendicitis so she scheduled her for a CT. Sherrie called me and I ran to Edmond to help. We were at Diagnostic Radiology forever. Jordan has some issues and had to take a Valium. We had to wait for that to take effect before they could do her CT. We came home and took care of her. Sherrie wanted to make her some chicken and rice so we ran to the market, and then home to cook. We had dinner and then cleaned up.... Sherrie and I ran to Wal-Mart and bought a steam cleaner for the new hardwood floors. We came home and took care of Jordan and then Sherrie sat down to study and I think I passes out. I started working on my guide to France. I got through the first two days in Paris.... I will get more done tonight!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment