Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday, November 27th, 2011




Namaste,

I stayed in the warm bed until 6:30 and then got up and got ready for church. Trey and I worked the parking lot at Peoples Church then went in for service. It was awesome. We flew home as quickly as the law would allow, then Sherrie, Stephanie and I went to Life Church. I saw a couple old friends of mine. It was a good service too, but I spent most of my time in the lobby working. I brought them home and then Trey and I went to Ross, Micheal's, Old Navy, Arby's, Sam's, Best Buy, Super Target, and Radio Shack! We were home by 2:30 and I was beat! I laid down for an hour before getting up washing the car and putting it on Ebay. About an hour later I had an offer.... I was so excited until I got an Email that said I needed to Western Union $600 so they could arrange shipping then they would pay the balance on Paypal.... I used some choice words to let them know I am not as stupid as the average dummy! I wrapped some Christmas presents, made a big bowl of guacamole, cleaned up some dishes, mopped the floors, and vacuumed the floors. When Sherrie got home from work we talked about France for a while, then went to bed. I bought a black canvas at Micheal's and drew a picture of the Eiffel tower.... It's kind cheesy but I tried! 46 and cloudy in Paris today!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment