Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monday, November 14th, 2011





Namaste,


Worked on pictures and escaped reality... It was after all Monday Morning. I worked on Jodi's pictures first.... I know she is using them as a gift so I wanted to get them done quickly. I took Trey to school, hit Vintage and then off to work. I took the back roads to see if there was anything to take pictures of. Not much moving. The sun rise was beautiful but no great spots to get a shot. Work was unbelievable... Non-stop from the time I walked in the door until the time I left at 4:30. Not even time for lunch! Thank God I had some pop-tarts stashed in my desk. I had my gear for TRX so I went to the gym, and it was amazing! Coach Jessica taught and she is intense! When I left my arms were jello. Sherrie had to work until 10:00pm so Trey and I met Mike and Jason at Buffalo Wild Wings for a couple of hours and then came home. Boomer had tracked mud in all over the house so I had to do the floors. Sherrie got home at 10:30 and we went straight to bed. I have my clothes laid out for TRX tomorrow. Only problem is Trey has basketball at 6:15 so it's gonna be hard to make everything work! only 120 more days until Paris! Wish it were sooner!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment