Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday, November 5th, 2011




Namaste,

I wanted to sleep in but it didn't happen. I made some coffee and mopped floors for an hour before cleaning up. I ran to the gas station and then the Neighborhood Market. I acme home and then got dressed to go speak at Weight Wise. We had a full group and I think it went really well. I usually only speak for 20 to 30 minutes but I was on a roll and spoke for 45 minutes. Trey and I were suppose to be at a Paintball game at 10:00 so I drove like crazy to get there by 10:30. My company was having a family day and we had a blast. For some reason in every game I got shot in the head! Chad's wife Shannon made sandwiches and brought drinks for everyone. Trey and I left at 1:20 and drove to my brothers house in El Reno to get his table saw and then back up I-40 to buy a couple of rugs at Garden Ridge. My goal was to have all of that done and be home by 2:30 for the OU Vs. Texas aTm game. We were about 15 minutes late but that was OK. I sent Trey to the shower and I passed out on the couch. I woke up and it was 1/2 time! I ran and got a shower and then when OU extended the lead Trey and I went and picked Sherrie up at Wal-Mart and took her to dinner at Los Arcos. We took her back and Trey and I ran in and picked up a few things before coming home to do some laundry and watch the LSU Vs. Alabama game. Trey had been so excited to watch this game until the little hoochies down the street called him and wanted him to come hangout! I have been sitting here watching football by myself.... Poor me! ;-( I think I'll live. Did not work on the France guide today, and probably won't tomorrow. I am going to do a few more home improvement projects tomorrow and need to get moms lawn mowed!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment