Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, November 19th, 2011

Namaste,

I did not sleep very well, but I woke up at the butt crack of dawn anyway! I came in the living room and printed some pictures for Trey's English project. I headed out to Home Depot at 7:00 and then picked up the lawn trailer at moms and headed to the Edmond property... The wonderful Mrs. Jones met me there and picked up limbs and trash for a couple of hours to help me out, and then came home to get ready for work. I finished up about 12:30 took the trailer back to mom's and came home. I grabbed a shower and then made a few nacho's. I ate and watched a little football before dozing off for an hour. Jordan and Josh came by to borrow the Wii. When I took it off the shelf there was two inches of dust around it.... You know my OCD kicked in and that made me dust the whole house. I mopped the whole house cleaned the bathrooms and did the laundry, before sitting down to watch the OU game and edit some pictures. I am taking tomorrow off except for a couple of photoshoots tomorrow evening! 119 days to Paris!

Love you all!

Mat 

No comments:

Post a Comment