Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday, November 13th, 2011




Namaste,

I got up at 5:30 and worked on the Erkenbrack family pictures.... I got my shower and Trey and I headed off to church. Sherrie brought the Ray family with her and after Trey and I were done in the parking lot we went in for service. We came home and Sherrie made a huge breakfast before the Ray's hit the road to go home. They left and Sherrie went to work, so I had two choices.... Clean the house or go shopping! I went shopping! I got Trey some new school shoes, and then I found four new sweaters and then went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. I came home and put together a casserole and made guacamole before heading down to Bricktown for a double photoshoot. I was taking senior pictures of Joy Pierson's daughter, as well as, the whole Peters family. It was crazy.... The wind was brutal, but I got it done. I came home and put dinner in the oven, made some queso, and then we ate like pigs. Sherrie and I went for a run through the Valley and then home to edit pictures. We went to bed a little after 10:00... It is going to be a very busy week!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment