Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday, November 1st, 2011





Namaste,

Well Jordan called at 2:51 and I did not answer, so she text and I did not respond so she called Sherrie and she did not answer.... The she called Trey..... He did not answer. So she called Nanny! Nanny called Sherrie and told me to call Jordan. Jordan was running a 103 degree temp so off to Norman ER! They tried to draw her blood and they did not get a vein the first time so she told them to stop. They offered to give her a spinal tap and she walked out! I never went back to sleep. I got up and worked on my agenda for my Marketing Meeting. I took Trey to school and then drove through the Edmond property to see if I need to do anything there this weekend. It was still pretty dark but as far as I could tell the property looked great! I went to work and did Flash, Post-Flash, Leadership, Marketing Meeting, and then I headed to a couple of facilities to do some evaluations. I got back to the office at 2:30 and had some things to wrap up. I drove the Jag to work today to make sure it was OK before letting Sherrie take off to school and clinicals in it. It ran like a charm, and since I was driving the Jag I let Stephanie drive the Yukon, and Sherrie drove mom's truck. Steph called and the tire was flat on the Yukon again and she was not going to be able to pick up Trey so I busted out of work and was on I-35 and had a blow out on the Jag. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I got my spare on very quickly and then headed to Wal-Mart to drop off the Jag tire with the Yukon, and then come home. Trey and I met Mike at Louie's for dinner. We had a great time. We came home and I put the tire back on the Jag. I put more air in the Yukon tire and then came in to iron Sherrie's scrubs for tomorrow and get my stuff ready for work. I am going to start working on my guide to France. The section on Paris is going to be first. We get to spend a couple days there at the first of the trip and a couple days there at the end of the trip. I have always wanted to stand under the Eiffel Tower!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment