Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011




Namaste,

I was up early and working on pictures for a young lady that I did on Sunday afternoon. I had to be at work early for team.... I hit Vintage, dropped Trey off and then straight to work. Team lasted three hours and then I had some things to do in the office before heading to Macaroni Grill to meet some case managers with Patty and Nicole my director of case management. I had a wild mushroom and goat cheese flatbread and it was wonderful! I brought 1/2 of it home.... Back to work, where I had one of the biggest meetings I have ever been a part of. That information is classified ;However, if we land this deal my job will be so much easier! I left work at 4:45 and came home. Sherrie and I had some time together last night. Trey was locked up in his room listening to his new Drake album he downloaded and playing video games. The weather has turned cold and windy.... It's ironic that the weather in Paris is exactly like it is here today!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment