Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011



Namaste,

Happy Thanksgiving eve! I was the only person in the family that had to be at work or school, so I got up and headed to Vintage before heading on to work. My Sherrie missed me so much, that she called me and talked to me all the way to work. She is the sweetest thing in the world! Work was unbelievably crazy.... I had two liaisons out and both of my admission coordinators were leaving early. Good thing my building is full! I had to go to Midwest City Regional and talk to a patient about his insurance. I headed home and Sherrie and I decided to go look at cars. We both need a new ride! We went to the Lincoln dealership and drove a Ford Escape. It was pretty nice....We went to Bob Moore Cadillac and drove a Jeep Liberty and a Ford Mustang.... We had a great time just driving cars. I was pretty darn hungry, so we went to Lottinvilles and shared a chicken sandwich. We rented "The Change-up!" It was great! I was draggin so we went to bed to watch part of Star-Trek.... I don't remember starting the movie! It's 48 and cloudy in Paris right now... The weather is very similar to us here!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment