Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday, November 21st, 2011



Namaste,

I did not want to get up.... It was cold and drizzling and my bed was so warm and cozy! I got cleaned up and ready for church, but couldn't get Trey up so I went ahead and went and worked the parking lot. I stopped at a couple of car dealers on the way to see if they had anything I wanted.... I left after working the lot and came home. I was going to sneak attack everyone and have breakfast made before they got up, but by the time I had it ready everyone was up... I made eggs, sausage, toast, and fresh sliced fruit. I cleaned up my mess and then went to Crest to get a few things before heading down to guitar center. The cymbals that go with Joshes drum set are crap so I wanted to go look at some used cymbals. It was cheaper to buy a 3 pack of Zildjian cymbals. I came home put them on the set and plugged my Ipod in. I played for a couple hours! ;-) Trey made me some lunch, then I laid on the couch and watched football and napped for the rest of the afternoon. All three of my photoshoots were cancelled due to the weather. It was cold and nasty, so that was OK! Sherrie got off work at 4:30 and made me a wonderful dinner. She made Salmon, Asian vegetables, stuffed mushrooms and sweet potatoes. It was the best meal I have had in a long time. I finished Joy Pierson's daughters pictures so Sherrie and I met her and gave her a disk and the went to Home Depot to get a switch for the ceiling fan in our room. Trey and I fixed the fan and then I had to fix the shower head in the kid's bathroom.... Pretty lazy day! I loved it! 117 days to Paris!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment