Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tuesday, November 15th, 2011





Namaste,

No sleep = No bueno.... I finished the Erkenbrack pictures and then got ready for work. We had probate court this morning.... It was just setting a date for the hearing to dissolve all of moms assets. I was a little off when I left because although I was headed to work, I was going North instead of East to work. I got to work and started helping the girls get things in order. We have been slammed the last week and it seems that when we have a bed open, we have four patients to put in it.... I am not going to complain about it at all! This is a great month to bonus! I had my weekly department meeting at noon and had lunch brought in for it. The meeting went a little long. We went right back to work and the afternoon was just as busy! I left at 4:30 and thank God I made it to the gym again for TRX. I am soooo sore that I can barely lift my arms but it was awesome. Stephanie took Trey to basketball for me.... I came home and did my chores. I called in an order at Louie's, because Lindsey was working and I needed to drop off her disk of pictures. I got to Treys school to get him a few minutes late and then we came home ate dinner and I got him in the shower. My friend Trina had her Gastric Sleeve procedure yesterday. Sherrie and I went to see her at 8:45 and to my surprise she was sitting up in her chair with make-up on and watching TV. I know I did not look that good after my surgery so I have high hopes for Trina. She is driven, and motivated. Trina is one of my hero's! Trina ask me about my guide to France and I promise I will get it finished soon. It was 287 pages and I need to find a way to get it down to a couple hundred pages!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. Take rest when you can mate. Good to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things ;)

    ReplyDelete