Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesday, November 30th, 2010


Namaste,


Well I did not sleep a wink! I was trying to reconfigure my laptop, and reinstall all of my programs..... Guess what? Still having issues. I guess I am going to have to take it to some one. I ran a diagnostic last night and it said everything was operating correctly but I can tell you differently! I am going to pull my hair out! :-) Anyway.... Same ole', Same ole'.... Work was pretty good for a Monday! I ran at lunch and looked at my car. It was a hose that I got from a local Jaguar repair shop for $15.00. It still has a issue with the fuel system.... Sometimes it just turns off, and you can restart it but it sucks. I think it is the furl pump, but OMG that is expensive! I went to the gym last night.... It was good to work out some of my aggression! I rolled 15 rounds and then did 3 five minute Muay Thai rounds with a new kid Josh Sword. Josh has three years of Muay Thai, and he is pretty salty, but to say he didn't get a butt whoopin would be a understatement!


All My Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment