Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, December 12th, 2010




Namaste,

Well, after the stressful week I had.... I slept pretty darn solid. I slept so hard, that I woke up with a pounding headache. I jumped up and in the shower, hit Starbucks and picked Trey up at mom's and made it to church all in 40 minutes. Church was pretty good, then Trey and I came home and cleaned house. The weather was frigged here today, so we watched football for most of the afternoon. We were invited to a suite party before tonight's Thunder/Cav's game. Our new ticket rep Ryan had dinner catered in for us, and we were wined and dined. The Thunder won by 29 points. It was a pretty good day. I counted some money, and after all is said and done, we will come close to $1000 from the exhibit. Our cost was pretty high due to all of the printing cost, but the next few exhibits I should not have any overhead.... I way over produced for this show, but we live and learn. I had several people who were disappointed that my buddy Wolf Sunkmanitu was not there. His work is amazing.... Take a look at http://www.wolf-photography.com.


I found this new little add-on program that I have been playing with.... These two pictures are kinda cool.... At least I think they are!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment