Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, December 17th, 2010


Namaste,


Jumped up at 4:50 and had my coffee.... Worked on images, and found an awesome gift for Trey online. Took him to school, and then hit Starbucks. It was snowing this morning, but the ground temperature was to warm for any accumulation. I went out to the lake to see my deer friends... I think they know who I am now! They don't spook as easily??? Maybe its just me.... Work was OK this morning... We all had to go to the city today for random drug screens.... It happens when you work in a pharmacy. The lady at the testing center loved me. I ask her to hold the cup for me and she about fell out. Anyway. I have had a headache since getting knocked out earlier this week. My black eye is getting worse everyday. I came home at three with no intention of going to the Christmas party tonight, but after a couple hour nap we decided to get dressed and go. It was a pretty good party.... I had a couple of big break throughs today. One... The family I have decided to help this Christmas has a seven year old boy, and My friend from elementary school Jimmy Judge sent a gift, my friend Josh Smith sent me a check, Jodi Graft gave me some cash, and my friend Valerie Camp went shopping at Target. Valerie probably spent $200.... My mother went to the grocerie store and spent $100 on food for the family.... I feel great about what we are doing right here in our community. Secondly.... One of my scholarship applicants is sooooo close to getting approved for surgery. Her name is Kate and I am going with her to meet Dr. Walton tomorrow morning and see about getting her pushed through! Gonna be a busy day!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment