Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday, December 4th, 2010


What a busy day! I stayed up late last night shrink wrapping pictures.... And I got up at 5:00am and started shrink wrapping pictures. I work on them until 9:00am, and then I went out and worked on cleaning the garage. I had accumulated 1/2 a garage full of stuff, just by people setting stuff out there. I also had all of my lawn equipment out there. I cleaned out the garage, and then mowed up all of my leaves, then loaded up the equipment and put it on the trailer. I went over to moms and mowed up her leaves, and then took the equipment to storage. Sherrie brought me some clean clothes, and I took a shower at moms then Sherrie and I went to visit my friend Eric. We only stayed for 10 or 15 minutes..... We ran to Johnnies because I was about to fall out!!!! We shared a sandwich and then went to the grocery store. On the way home Trey called and was not feeling well, so we went back to moms to get him. When we got home, I started shrink wrapping more pictures, and then at 7:00 the OU/Nebraska Big 12 Championship game came on.... I have spent the last 4 hours framing pictures, shrink wrapping, categorizing, and labeling them. I think I am going to print about 15 to 20 more prints.... Just some things I want duplicates of.... OU just won the Big 12 Championship game against Nebraska. We were down 17 to 0, at the end of the first quarter, but stormed back to win 23 to 20. It was one of the best football games I have ever worked through. I essentially worked for 20 hours on this damn exhibit over the last 24 hours. I still need to find a way to display the prints. I have 9 large format prints framed, and 6 large format canvas prints that are stretched. In addition to that I have 300 5 x 7, and 200 8.5 x 11 prints backed, and shrink wrapped. Tomorrow afternoon I need to make price sheets and information sheets on the quest, I also have Wolf's bio, and a letter about how we met. I want Sherrie to write my bio, and hopefully the media will pick up the story this week, and I can get a boat load of people to come in. I have well over 100 people confirmed, and the next show will be twice as big. Tomorrow will be pretty busy... Trey and I are going to the lake before church to see if the deer are out, and then we are taking Sherrie and Herman to the Thunder Game with us tomorrow night! Middle of the day tomorrow I need to finish up the exhibit.

All my love! (Boomer Sooner!)


No comments:

Post a Comment