Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday, December 21st, 2010


Namaste,


Another busy day... Got up at 4:50 and returned emails, and worked on images.... I had about 40 prints to get out and four to get framed. I got the images printed, and then headed out to the lake. The sunrise was brilliant. The deer were skittish this morning, but the seagulls were active. The prints I made this morning were very curious. They were for a nurse at work, and the images she chose.... Frankly I have never printed before. Several were from Jamaica, and a couple from our lake I go to every morning. She has been so busy at work, it was easier for her to go through my portfolio and have me do all the work. Funny thing is I type in the picture number hit print and 30 minutes later it's all done! Anyway.... Work was OK.... We are having inventory on Thursday so I did prep work. We had our Pharmacy Christmas Party at Kang's today. We all had Sushi and exchanged gifts. I gave the girls all framed prints. They came out awesome. I should have taken pictures of the pictures.... Back to work, where we continued inventory prep. I left at 4:30 came home picked up some prints and headed to Hobby Lobby. When I got there they were really busy so I framed my own pictures and even helped the customers. It was actually fun! I went up to the gym at 6:30 to talk to Lindsey Skinner. She is my new bestie.... Lindsey is an awesome kick boxing instructor! Back home to bake Christmas Cookies and do some writing!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment