Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday, December 23rd, 2010


Namaste,


Amazing night of sleep! NOT! Sherrie had to be at work at 3:00am, so when she left I was wide awake... I tossed and turned. I dozed off several times, but really never felt like I was sleeping. I went to work early and had to play easter egg hunt for some medications. Last night I had to go in and look for some missing medications. What happened was, while I was moving medications Jodi ran a Global Inventory update and it reset my machienes, so I had to open every drawer and try to locate the meds I had moved. I got the nurses what they needed last night, but spent the first two hours of my day doing it this morning. We also had inventory going on, and trying to get everything done for the holiday weekend. I left at 12:30, and picked up some prints, then came home and got Trey. We got lunch at Johnnies and then to Hobby Lobby to get two big prints framed. Stacie did them and did an awesome job. From there we had to meet Tyler Griffin at Legacy Bank, then out to the WalMart at I-35, then we went to a new gift shop called Panthera. We found a couple of trinkets there then we came home. Trey helped me wrop stuff and frame more prints. Mom came over to fancify my framed pictures, and then I worked over some images.... I am beat and have more running around to do tomorrow morning. I am going to take breakfast to my constituants at Starbucks, and then help Miriam pick up Tommys big present.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment