Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday, December 8th, 2010


Namaste,


I watched the clock from three until 4:30... I dozed off and the damn alarm clock went off at 5:20. I got up and wrote some, and read some, responded to some emails.... I was organizing some images and realised I did not print any of my favorite two images, so I ran four copies each of them. I went ahead and packaged them. I took Trey to school, and hit Starbucks before heading out to the lake to watch the White Tails. It was really overcast, and misty this morning.... I got some shots of the deer, but they were not really that special. I was soooo busy at work today that I did not leave work until 7:00pm. I went by the gym to pay Ajarn Parker, and then home for a bite to eat. I worked on the exhibit and then Sherrie and I worked on Christmas Cards.... I am turning in early. I am only working 1/2 a day tomorrow. I have a meeting in Midwest City, and then have several errands to run for the exhibit!


All my Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment