Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday, December 27th, 2010


Namaste,


Difficult day.... Everyone ask how was your Christmas, and frankly I said, "Well to be honest.... It SUCKED!" I guess the politically correct thing to say would have been to say it was great, but I have a hard time not telling you what I really think! I woke up at 5:20 and had 20 or more emails to return. I had a few images to edit, and I have been working on my Itunes library. Off to Starbucks and then work. I guess after we left on Thursday the motherboard on my PC at work went out so I spent 4 hours trying to trouble shoot it! Sucked big time! That put me behind for the rest of the day. I ordered a chicken pizza from Louie's at lunch, and only had a piece or two. The afternoon was quite busy..... I was suppose to take Sherrie to the Thunder game but, with everything going on next door we needed to be around for them. That was OK.... We went Saturday night, and we have a game Wednesday, and then there is a game on Friday night.... I am ready for the team to go on another road trip. I got a call from a lady yesterday that wants me to shoot her wedding on Friday night... I threw a number at her and she jumped at it. It is a very small ceremony and no reception; However, they are having a very big ceremony in the fall on an island off of Florida and so this is like a trial run. I should only be there for a couple of hours at the most. When I got home from work, I spent a little time with Bryan Goodpasture. He seems to be alright, but I can tell he is putting up a tough front. He was heading to his sister Mandy's house to visit with her, and David and Saundra were heading to Texas to be with baby Emily for her surgery today. There have been no funeral arrangements made yet. I guess the baby is the priority right now as she should be! The rest of the night I just chilled and lost myself in basketball and Football. Edited some pictures and stared at the ceiling... Some people say when it's your time to go, it's your time to go! I say BULLSHIT! Something about this just does not make sense. I guess I am angry, but who do I direct my anger too? Oh well... I guess for now I will just have to let it burn!


All my love, and please continue to pray for the Goodpastures!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment