Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday, December 11th, 2010




Namaste,




Well I continue to sleep like crap! I woke up at 4:00 and laid in bed until 5:15... I got up and read, and worked on Christmas cards for a while. I took Jordan to work, because she could not find her keys then Sherrie and I hit two different grocery stores. When we got home and unloaded, and then I took Trey to his school for his basketball game. There are two teams... The blue team played first, and then the white team, which he is on played second. Trey has never played basketball before, but I was really impressed with how well he did. He plays in the high post because he is one of the tallest 7th graders.... He had several rebounds, and only took one shot. I am really proud of him. We headed up to Louie's for lunch and to lay things out for the exhibit. We came home and I had to take a nap. I got up and did a few things around here and then about 6:00 we headed up to Louie's to set up. We had a great turnout.... I have no idea how we did raising money because Sherrie was in charge of that and we have several orders to process.... We just made it home, and we are really tired! Again.... Thank you for coming out and supporting us!

I love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment