Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday, December 9th, 2010


Namaste,


Did not sleep well again... Got up at 4:45 and worked on Christmas Cards. Took Trey to school and then hit Starbucks. On to work.... I cranked it out and left at noon. I stopped by Louie's and got a chicken wrap to eat on the way to a meeting in Midwest City. I just needed to check in with the maintenance director, and since I was going to be there I picked up Brent and we picked up litter, and leaves for a couple of hours. I came home and cleaned up then Sherrie and I went to the Weight Wise Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. There were several people there who came up and told me they appreciate what I am doing to bring awareness to obesity. That makes it all worth it! I ran to the gym to handle some stuff and then back home to shrink wrap some more pictures. I realized I did not have many sports prints and I think they will do well. If you are a Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, or Oklahoma Sooners fan, you are going to love this stuff!


All my Love!


Mat

1 comment: