Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15th, 2010


Namaste,


Sherrie got up at 4:00 again and so did I! I worked on editing the new coffee table book for a couple hours. I worked all of the images in, and now I am titling the images. Most come very easy for me.... I look at the image and the first thing that comes to mind is usually what I go with. Some I name as soon as I see them for the first time. I got Trey to school, and had a nice visit with Erin at Starbucks... She gave me a few ideas for Sherries Christmas presents. I went on to work, and day two of Joint Commission was on.... I just did my job and let the rest fall as it may. At this point if it is not done, it's not going to get done, so why panic? After work I came home and got Sherrie and Trey, and Trey's friend Skylar and we headed downtown to the Thunder Game. We had a bite to eat at Texadelphia, which is Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches. It was pretty darn good. We played like crap in the first quarter, but ended up strong and won by 12 points. One more day of Joint commission, and Trey has his Christmas concert tomorrow night!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment