Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28th, 2010


Namaste,


Sherrie had to be at work at 4:00 so I have been up since 3:45. I can tell you that makes for a really long day. I came in the living room and thought about going for a run, but it was on 10 degrees outside and I don't need to get sick. I turned on the TV and our cable was out so I put on the new A-Team movie. I worked on my Itunes library for a long time.... When the movie was over the cable was back on, so I watched the weather and then headed out. Starbucks then work. Our boss was driving in from Arkansas so we did some cleaning and when he got in at noon we went to lunch. The afternoon was quite busy. We left at 5:00 and I came home. I had some errands to run then I ran up to the gym to take Lindsey Skinner her Christmas present. Sherrie cooked chicken soup and cornbread. She is really sick so I have been Mr. Mom! Kitchen cleaned... Check. Clothes ready for tomorrow... Check. Dog in... Check. Cat... ? Who knows! Time for bed.... Yep!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment