Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 2nd, 2010




Namaste,




I jumped up at 5:00 and got my shower... It was awesome. Since I put the new valve stem on it I have so much better water pressure. The pressure is so high that it could hurt if you wanted it to. I started downloading programs and files to my laptop. Slowly it is getting back to how it was previously. It is still taking a very long time to boot up, but once it is up it runs like a champ. I dropped Trey off then hit Starbucks. I drove out to the lake to see if anything was moving, and right when I passed through the gates there was a heard of deer. I took 100 pictures of them.... There was a Sandhill Crane out on Arrowhead Point and then a big Red Tailed Hawk up by the Golf Course. I drove over to Edgewater and there was a crew framing a giant house, and 10 deer just came walking right up to the house. There was a big eight point buck that was following all of the does. Work was pretty slow.... Ran at lunch and got a few things from Hobby Lobby. I got my shrink wrap bags, and impulse sealer today. I have some chip board being cut today and when I get it tomorrow I can finish shrink wrapping everything for the show. I went to the gym at 5:00 and rolled for two solid hours. I was sooo tired I could barley hold my arms up! I guess I better get things together for tomorrow. I have the day off. I am taking mom to have a procedure tomorrow morning at 6:15am in Norman. If I get her back at a decent time I am going to work at Midwest City for a few hours...




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment