Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5th, 2010




Namaste,




Woke up early to look at emails and head out to the lake for some White Tail pictures.... Of course I stopped at Starbucks first. The lake is only 4 miles away from Starbucks so that makes it easy.... I could not believe how many people were already at the lake this morning. The place I go 3 or 4 times a week, where usually I am the only person in the whole park was occupied by campers. I saw several deer, but nothing good came of it. I plan on setting up a blind Tuesday morning. I got several shots last Thursday, and may end up using them? Trey and I went to church, and then made a couple of stops on the way home. We had to pick up some canvas for printing, and some photo paper. We also picked up some cheap 16 x 20 frames for some of the large format prints. When we got home I did some house work, and then had some soup. I laid down for a couple of hours, then We picked up Herman and went down town for the Thunder game. We left after the third period because the Thunder was winning by 20 points, but at the end of the fourth quarter we were only winning 5 points! We almost blew it... Again. I am going to bed early... Well it's almost 10:30 so not exactly early!




All my love!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment