Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3rd, 2010




Namaste,




Well I got up at 4:30 and jumped in the shower. I had to have mom at Moore Medical Center by 6:00am for some test. We were going to use mom as a guinea pig for a new procedure called Stomaphyx. Basically it is a procedure for people who have had bariatric surgery in the past and need a revision. They go through the esophagus and staple the stomach from the inside. Well of course I had to stop by Starbucks first..... The test went fine except she has a really bad time coming out of anesthesia.... Her oxygen saturation always drops. Anyway.... On the way home I stopped and picked up my chip board, and then took mom home. She was really tired and went to bed. I decided to go over to Midwest City and get some work done. I only worked for three hours. Brent helped me.... I made him pick up all of the rose bush branches.... He is tougher than me!!!! When I got home I took a shower and Sherrie grilled some chicken and we made salads. The Thunder played on TV against Toronto.... They kicked our butts! Sherrie had to go to work tonight for a movie release party, so Trey and I went to take some pictures of Christmas lights. The weather was really nice today, and as we were out walking around Chesapeake a cold front blew in and the temperature dropped 30 degrees. We drove through Nichols Hills, and then home. I am beat.... It was a long week!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment