Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday, December 14th, 2010


Namaste,


Mondays are always hectic.... I had so much on my mind that was not work related. Trying to get the prints ordered, trying to figure out the custom stuff, and see if it was even possible... I dropped Trey off at school. and then hit Starbucks. Straight off to work. I wanted to hit the lake because it was really cold, and I have been trying to get a shot of the White Tail with steam coming out of their noses, but I just couldn't. We worked really hard all day. We took a few minutes off to run and get some lunch. I left at 4:30 and came home. I started cleaning this filthy house. Trey was at basketball, and Jordan had no interest in helping... Surprise, surprise, surprise. I went to the gym, and had a great meeting with Travis Pettyjohn..... He understands where I am and where I am coming from. We rolled for 2 solid hours, and then I ask Crosby to spar for a couple of rounds. Crosby is only 16 years old, but has so much potential as a Muay Thai fighter. He is super strong, and really fast! I came home worked on pictures, and then had to help Sherrie take a final online! I fell asleep on the couch, and that is where I woke up! Time to get busy!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment