Saturday, December 25, 2010

Friday, December 24th, 2010


Namaste,


I knew I had a very busy day in store, so I got up at 4:00! I sent several pictures to print at Walgreens. They do a great job with my 24x36 inch poster prints and they do them in about 20 minutes. I got by Panaera and bought bagels for my friends at Starbucks, then to Starbucks to drop them off and get my coffee. I went by Walgreens got my prints, and then headed to Midwest City to drop off the prints and swing by Sherrie's dad's house and drop off a very small gift for them. I sat down and visited with Paula Jennings for about an hour. For those of you who do not know Paula.... She has always been one of the Quest's biggest supporters, and is an integral part of the "Quest!" She shows up for every event and helps with any task she is needed for. I truly am blessed to have her as a life friend! I came back to the house, and got Trey then we went to Wal Mart to pick up a few items, and then we picked up Tommy's big present and took it to Miriam's house for her. Trey was starving and so I took him to IHOP for breakfast. We had some items to drop off at Eric's house, then we headed to Hobby Lobby to get some prints framed. We came home and I had some serious house cleaning to do, as we were having some friends over for some of Sherrie's fabulous home cooking. We went to Christmas Eve service at 4:30 and then when we got home we started getting ready for our gathering. Sherrie's friend Charlotte, and her husband Ted, our friend Stephanie Banks, and her friend Carolyn, Christy and Haley and Miriam Nida all came over and we had some Chicken Gnocchi soup and snack foods. Sherrie had been up for 22 hours so she was ready to crash.... It really had been a long day, and we were sure to have an early morning!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment