Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, December 20th, 2010


Namaste,


Well it was a Monday for sure! It sucked! I got up at 4:40 and while Sherrie was in the shower, I booted up my computer. My friend Shane Hawkinson who lives in Australia popped onto Windows Messenger, and ask what the hell I was doing up so early? I told him I was going for a run, then out to the lake for sunrise pictures! I stopped at Starbucks and then headed to a new neighborhood that is going in on the backside of the lake. There is a big windmill and I wanted to get the windmill with the rising sun behind it. I got a few, but the sky was really overcast, and so some of the images are a touch grainy. On to work.... Work was a typical Monday. Cleaning up the weekend stuff.... At lunch Jodi and I went to Johnnies and then Hobby Lobby. I needed to frame 3 prints for a Christmas party tomorrow. It took then two hours, and I did 1/2 of the work. Back to work to do some inventory prep, and a couple of admits. When I left I went by Eric;'s house to drop off the turkey, and some Christmas presents. I only stayed 15 minutes because I had to get Trey over to Dodge ball Party Zone for a birthday party. I went back to pick him up at 8:00 and I have been working on prints, and wrapping pictures. I am ready to crash!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment