Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tuesday, December 7th, 2010


Namaste,


Woke up and started working on Christmas cards. I have about 100 to get out, and the addressing part sucks. Took Trey to school then hit Starbucks before heading to the lake to watch the White Tails.... I know where they are going to be everyday, depending on whether of not there are campers in the park. I got some great news yesterday from Dr. Nelson..... She accepts Medicaid, so my first applicant can be funded by Medicaid! How awesome is that! All I have to do is call her office manager this morning and get the process started. I hope this will change his life! I know it did mine! Work was OK.... We ran to a sale yesterday at Tuesday Morning, but it sucked. At Lunch Gay and I ran to Hobby Lobby, and I bought some display boxes.... The afternoon it drug on for ever. I left from work and headed to the gym... I stopped by Premier Martial Arts to see Mr. Epps! He has always been a great supporter. I got to the gym, and Timmy and I went in the boxing ring! We went HARD for 5, five minute rounds, then my nose started leaking the red fluid.... I continued to drain all of my blood supply for 10 minutes! I was covered, but loved it. I taught the first session, and it went well.... I came home and got really busy on the exhibit. I framed 4 more large prints and then shrink wrapped 20 or 30 more. I have maybe 40 to go, and I will be done.


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment