Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, Novermber, 3rd, 2010


Namaste,


Woke up this morning to sirens blaring... We are only one block away from Western, and one block from 164th street, so anytime police or ambulance go by we hear it loud and clear. Just so happens that a 34 year old lady was murdered less than one mile from here last night! What in the hell is this world coming to? I got up at 5:10 and got cleaned up, returned emails, and wrote a little. I have about 70 prints ready for the exhibit/show and I am going to meet my buddy Randy tomorrow to talk about a date that I can use his restaurant for the show. I have been in contact over the last couple of days with a family who is asking for help from my scholarship foundation. He has been in the hospital for almost two weeks and he got to go home today. I am going to meet them tomorrow, and although I am still several weeks, or even months away from being able to give scholarships, there is no reason why we can't start the weight loss process now! Work was ridiculous today. I don't ever remember a time in the last 17 years that things were as crazy. We did not even stop for lunch today. Luckily Jodi brought my dinner from last night in today, and that is what we had. Cold Salmon, and salad. I did not leave work until after 6:00, and took Trey to get his hair cut. He needed it bad. It was 38 degrees this morning and Trey only has one pair of long pants due to the fact that he is 5 foot 9 inches and is only 12 years old, so we went to find him a couple of pairs of pants but he did not find anything "Cool!" We will look again this weekend. I have been trimming prints for the last three hours and I am dragging booty!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment