Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13th, 2010







Namaste,

So talk about crazy busy! I got up just after six, and got my shower.... Trey had to be at Santa Fe in his suit by 7:45.... When I got him up to get in the shower he was in such a grumpy mood. He did not get home from the Thunder Game until midnight so he was tired. I started getting him dressed, and his new dress shirt did not fit, so we had to run to Wal Mart and get him a new one.... We had to rush home and iron it, and the get him to the school in 10 minutes.... We got to the school, and he had forgotten his name badge, so we came back home and grabbed it, and ran it back to the school. Sherrie and I stopped by Starbucks, and then on to the park where the leaves were beautiful. We headed down route 66 and around the lake.... We stopped at Pop's on Route 66 to get some breakfast and then around the back side of the lake.... We didn't see anything worth shooting so we headed to the market for the weekly groceries and then on home. Trey's orchestra concert was at 2:00 at Oklahoma City University, and they did a great job... I will download it and add it to the blog tomorrow, but it is hard to imagine the noise that comes out of his room sounded so beautiful when it is with the other instruments. We came home and I relaxed on the couch for a while and watched the OU game... We were playing Texas Tech and it was a stomping.... Sherrie and I were ask to attend a dinner party tonight at Brooke and Layne Wroblewski's house. They throw a formal Thanksgiving dinner every November and have some pretty influential people that show up. CEO's, Attorneys, State representatives, and even a few common people.... They were all Republicans except for Sherrie and I, but if I had that kind of cheese, I would be a republican too! The food was very good, and the pumpkin cheesecake was fat free!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment