Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday, November 6th, 2010


Namaste,


I had to let Boomer out at 3:10am, and I never went back to sleep! I tossed and turned for hours. I was going to pick Brent up at 7:30, but was ready to pick him up by six! I went on to the property and dropped off the trailer and mower, then picked Brent up. We cut three huge trees down, and while Brent was cleaning that stuff up, I mowed and weed ate the whole property. It was below freezing this morning, and of course, it would not have been a normal day, if chainsaws did not breakdown, and I had a blowout on the lawn trailer. Sherrie had to drive over and take me to get a new tire for the trailer. I came home and mowed my lawn, then took the trailer back to Edmond to store it. Mom came over for dinner, and I am creating a file to project on the wall at my exhibit. I am really tired!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment