Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wednesday, November 24th, 2010







Namaste,

Got up early and considered going on to work at 5:00, but decided to take it easy and read, and write. Jordan got up early and was feeling OK... So I went on to Starbucks then work! I knocked everything out and was only waiting on our order to come in so I could finish up my work. Jordan called and was in quite a bit of pain, so when the order came in I finished up and came home. I gave her some good drugs, and when she went to sleep, I started cleaning house and cleaning up the yard. Sherrie, Trey, and I went to Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner, before the Thunder game. The game was great for the first 3 quarters, then we forgot how to shoot, and defend. We left because I was getting angry! We had to stop at the Market and pick up a few things then home to snuggle! The temperature has dropped 70 degrees since yesterday. We had the air conditioner on yesterday, and this morning we have a fire going! A few more pictures from my night shoot the other day!

All my love!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment