Friday, November 12, 2010

Thursday, November 11th, 2010


Namaste,

What can I say???? Thursday was as crazy as predicted... I guess I create my on craziness. I jumped up at the crack of dawn. Well 4:45 is before the crack of dawn. Last month I sent a poster print to be printed at a local printer, and it came out really nice, not to mention they were $30.00 cheaper than the one I had done for mom's birthday. I sent 15 large format pictures to them. It took a while to get them cropped, edited, and uploaded, but I sent them off. I received an email by 8:00am and it said my prints were already done. That is customer service if I have ever heard of it! The prints came out AWESOME! I went on to work, and stayed very busy all day. I took a quick lunch break, and grabbed some chicken.... The afternoon was very busy as well, and I bugged out at 4:30. I headed straight to the gym and rearranged the furniture in the office. I wanted to change the flow of traffic into the gym so people quit trying to stiff us. Tyler came in and we cleaned the gym real good, then re-taped some of the floor mats. Tyson showed up and started talking some garbage about the fact that I have not fought him in months..... Probably due to the fact that he NEVER shows up! We stretched for a few minutes, and then went three five minute rounds full Muay Thai. I bet he really regrets it today. Tyson was a professional boxer in Mexico 10 years ago! That was 10 years ago! Let me tell you.... He needs some cardio work, BAD! The first round when the bell rang he smacked me right in the mouth! Bloodied my lip real good! That's all it took! I started throwing inside leg picks and by the end of the third round he was hopping on one leg! He looked like a flamingo! Maybe that is just funny to me, but I bet he won't talk trash to us "OLD GUY'S" anymore! We picked up a new Jui-Jit-Su instructor today. His name is Seth, and he comes to us from the biggest JJS school in the area. They are having a lot of internal issues and he wanted out of the drama! He has taught several clinics for us, and he will bring his own clientele! Awesome. I came home at 7:45 and worked on Herman's pictures, and returned 20 emails. I was exhausted!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment