Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday, November 1st, 2010


Namaste,


What a Monday! I did not sleep well again... I woke up at 12:30 and watched the clock for 2 hours then woke up at 4:30 and just got up and ready for work. I am working on the art show for December, so I looked at mats, and pictures for a couple of hours before taking Trey to school and hitting Starbucks. Work was super, duper busy! I went to Academy Sporting Goods store at lunch, and got a thermal sweat suit, and two new pairs of boxing gloves. Back to work. I continued the clean up from the weekend, then at 4:00 I left to pick Trey up at mom's, and take him to Edmond music to pick up some sheet music from Fiddler on the Roof, and Oklahoma. He is in both plays this year and wanted the scores from both.... We left there and went straight to the gym. Mike Messina, Tyler Griffin, Jeremy Morton, and a new guy were already there working on submission grappling, so I stretched out and jumped in. We went hard for two solid hours.... I was the last man standing! Trey and I came home and cleaned up, then had a salad, and some scallops. I received two heart wrenching emails today! Both were asking for help with gastric surgery, and I had to tell them we are several months away from providing a scholarship, but we can start working on losing weight now! I emailed one tonight and called the other! I talked to them for 30 minutes, and as soon as he is out of the hospital, I am going to meet him! I have such a heavy heart, that I can't do anything right now! It is not my style to hang back, but in this case, I am waiting on attorneys, and the secretary of state! I need my beauty sleep, so good night!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment