Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14th, 2010




Namaste,




Started the day at 4:40... Tossed and turned until 5:15 then got my shower and went out to the couch. I designed our Christmas card, and then returned some emails, before leaving for church. I ran by Kayla Gibson's house and gave her a bottle of diet roootbeer that I had got her at Pop's yesterday, then hit Starbucks before picking Trey up and heading to church. It was chilly, but no wind! Service was great, but we had to run to work for a few minutes after Church and take care of a few things. Trey and I loaded up all of my prints and headed to El Reno to have them mounted and shrink wrapped. It took most of the afternoon.... Trey and I headed to Bricktown to grab a bite to eat before the Thunder game. We had Italian and it was not that good! The game was good for the first 1/2, but for some reason we suck in the second half! Oh well!!!!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment