Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16th, 2010


Namaste,


Woke up at 5:00 and watched the clock change 5:01, 5:02, 5:03.... You get the picture? I got up at 5:07 and got my shower. I worked on shrink wrapping pictures for the exhibit for an hour and then got ready for work. I had to dress up today, due to the fact that I had to speak at Summit Medical Center tonight. I dropped Trey off and headed to Starbucks..... On to work. Work was not that bad today.... I had to run some errands at lunch, and pick up some business cards..... At about 3:00pm I was going to run down to see a friend in the hospital, but things did not work out soooo.... I went by and saw one of the people I am working with on weight control, and healthy lifestyle. He is inspiring me to do more.... I gave him an exercise program, and some therabands. I headed over to the gym to make sure the gym was clean, and ended up cleaning before heading over to Summit. The seminar went well, and I turned it over to Dr. Broussard, then headed back to the gym. I was not working out but wanted to make sure everything was going OK.... Things were great, and Mike Messina was teaching, so I felt comfortable leaving. I have plenty to do here at the house!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment