Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22nd, 2010


Namaste,


Woke up at 4:45 and got my shower.... Read quite a bit, and returned emails. I am trying to finish my newest book, and get it sent to print so I can get it back before Christmas. I only need to do a few edits. Thankfully there is not very much text! I wrote a few thoughts about religion, and that may offend some people but it is what I believe.... I basically say's I don't care who you pray to! Allah, Buddha, Muhammad, or Christ! Believe in something or fall for anything! Anyway.... I took Trey to school, and when we got there Trey freaked out and said we had to come back home. He was suppose to have a scholar squad competition today at Deer Creek.... It got cancelled, but he had forgotten his stuff, so I had to bring him back home and then back to school. I hit Starbucks and then to work.... Work was plenty busy because it is Monday, and the weekend always brings problems.... At lunch Jodi and I ran to Mazzio's and made a salad then back to work. I bailed at 4:00 and headed straight to the gym. We are getting ready for the world championships in Dallas next month, so we have all been training really hard! I came home at 7:30 and had a salad..... I am pretty tired, and Jordan is having surgery tomorrow morning. She has to have her gallbladder removed.... Maybe it will make her nicer???


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment