Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, November 8th, 2010




Namaste,

Another night with no sleep! I can't lay flat! I got up at 4:00 and got my shower, and worked on the exhibit. I am really close to having everything organized. I took Trey to school and then hit Starbucks! Work was horrible!!!!! I can't even explain how bad it was! I went to Louie's to get some soup, and crackers. Went back to work and mopped up.... I left at 4:30 and headed up to the gym. Tyler, and Mike Messina were already there, and so we warmed up and worked Jui-Jit-Su. Right off the bat, Mike cross faced me, and I started gushing blood out of my nose. I did not leave until almost 9:00. I got a great workout! I am soooooooo tired! I do have to throw a shout out to my wonderful family in College Station, Texas. They sent me a donation towards my scholarship fund. In the envelope there were little notes from my neices Georgia, Courtney, and a little hand print from Braylon. Nothing means more to me than family who believe in what I am doing. Pictures are Georgia, and Courtney.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment