Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17th, 2010


Namaste,


Just a quickie tonight... Woke up at regular time and returned emails, and read a bit. Got Trey off to school and then hit Starbucks... My friend Erin DeVoe, who is the swimming coach at Edmond North High School showed up at Starbucks this morning bald... Erin had a beautiful head of long blond hair. Edmond North is raising money for a student with cancer and I really admire her for doing that! The day was very busy... Crazy busy.... There was some serious craziness at the hospital. I went to have some pictures framed at lunch, but things did not work out the way I wanted it to, so I will try again tomorrow. The afternoon was busy, and I was trying to get out by 5:00 to have dinner with the Klinka's.... It is my buddy Jason's birthday, and we were going to grab some dinner before we headed down to watch the Thunder play the Houston Rockets.... I am already tired of basketball and the season just started.... Oh Well! Time to snuggle up to the ole lady and get warm!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment