Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday, November 7th, 2010




Namaste,

Well.... I have been a little under the weather the last few days. Sore throat, and stuffy head cold. I can't breath when I lay down, so I got up at 2:30 and went to the couch. Boomer made me let him out at three, and I never went back to sleep, so I worked on pictures. I came back in the bedroom at 6:30 and fell asleep, but the alarm went off at 7:00! I picked up Trey and we went to church. After Church I went to Michael's to see if they carry shrink wrap supplies.... They don't but the guy told me who to call! I came home and Sherrie had cooked lunch for her mom, because it is her birthday. We had some chicken, and squash casserole. After lunch, I could not hold my head up.... I had to take a little nap. Trey and I were going to the Thunder Vs. the Boston Celtics game tonight. Doors were opening at 4:30 and we were going down to the floor for pictures and autographs, but no one came out to sign today. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't, it just depends. The game was horrible.... We just don't have the offensive thump like we did last year. We have several of our better players hurt, which is crazy since this is only the sixth game of an 82 game season! We left in the middle of the fourth period.... We had been down by as much as 21 points, but ended up losing by 9! It is going to be a busy week.... Stay tuned!
Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment