Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, November 28th, 2010




Namaste,




Pretty boring day! Got up at 6:00 and continued to work on my computer.... Left for church at 7:30.... Hit Starbucks and then picked Trey up at mom's. Church was good! Trey and I came home, and we were going to go hit golf balls, but the wind was blowing at 50mph. I continued to work on my computer..... I gave up and took a little nap. I had some large prints done at Wal-Mart last week and the quality was crap, so I returned them to the store today. They wanted to argue that the images we not high enough quality to print large format.... I guess this on hanging on my wall above me in a 24 x 36 is not high enough quality???? Looks pretty darn good to me. I think it was operator error! Anyway Sherrie and I went out by the lake to see if there was anything to shoot out there tonight, but the wind was out of control! When we got home I ran another system restore, and although it's not fixed, my computer is working much better than it was!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment