Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010


Namaste,

Started making arrangements for my photography exhibit/sale. I got up early and started selecting pictures to print and display. I have 40 selected so far, and there will probably be 40 more. I am also going to have a projector showing other images that people can order any size they want. I have narrowed the location down to a couple, and hope to know for sure by the end of the day. I started printing some 5 x 7's, and have probably 60 printed so far. As for the larger prints.... I am going to send them out to be printed due to the fact that my printer will only print up to a 8 x 10. I need to purchase a large format printer, but it is a little farther down the list than other things right now. Work is busy... After work I came home and put on some dress clothes and headed to Boulevard Steak House for a dinner program hosted by Ortho/McNeil. My representative Michelle Mason had an infectious disease doctor come in from Tulsa to talk about her new antibiotic Doripenem. Honestly... If you see this drug hanging above your head, have your affairs in order. During the program, Sherrie text me and Jordan was having a gallbladder attack, and I had to leave just as the dinner was being served. Jodi said she was going to get mine to go, and bring it to me. I hope she does.... Michelle and I have a lot in common... She is a wonderful photographer. She specializes in portrait photography, and photography is her passion, and the release of her creative side. Check out her site at http://michellemasonphotography.com . *****This paragraph has been removed, due to HIPPA concerns***** Our health care system is broken, and I am going to change it. I don't know how, but to waste billions of dollars on people who will never recover, and not treat people who have potential if only given the opportunity to have weight loss surgery. I guess all I can do is continue to bring awareness to the situation.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment