Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday, November 10th, 2010





Namaste,

Slept much better last night... Did not get up until 5:13, and got my shower. Worked on pictures, and read quite a bit. Took Trey to school, and the hit Starbucks. Since I talked with Dr. Bajacharya last night I have been thinking about what I need to do to get back to the Himalaya's. I need to do something that helps mankind, and I feel a kindred spirit with the Sherpa people. I want to do something to help them, whether is is teaching in a school, or digging water wells? Work was work.... I went to lunch with our Director of Plant Operations Daniel. There are very few men in our building so we have to escape from the hormonalness! (My own word!) The afternoon was busy, busy! We left at 5:00 and I came home and set up my studio equipment. I have a neighbor who specializes in loss prevention, and he needed some head shots for his website. After I did that I had to run to the gym, and then take Trey to get some dress clothes for his Honors Orchestra Concert on Saturday, at Oklahoma City University. We then had some pictures to deliver... Over all, it was quite a busy day! Tomorrow will be just as crazy! On a positive note!!!! I received my letter of Incorporation from the State Department. My company is now "Mat's Quest Foundation Inc.!" Next move is the 501 (C) 3, not for profit application.... Progress!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: