Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, November 5th, 2010







Namaste,

So I slept pretty good last night.... I tried to stay up and watch the Thunder play in Portland, but did not make it through the first half. I woke up at 5:00 and got my shower... I started working on a flyer for the exhibit/sale. It came out really cool! I went on to work pretty early. The kids were out of school today, so I did not have to take Trey to school. Work was OK.... I had most everything done already, so it was just clean up work. At lunch Gay and I went to Johnnies and shared a sandwich and some onion rings and then went to Hobby Lobby to look for framing supplies for the exhibit! Work was OK in the afternoon! I left at 4:00 and came home, and then went to Mitch Park to do some senior pictures of Jenny Thibedoux. We had to run to the market and then home to edit pictures and work on the exhibit. I am going to work at Midwest City tomorrow, and then try and get my yard done for the winter. Time for bed. The collage is from my flyer, and the top two are Jenny!

All my love!
Mat

1 comment: